Thursday, November 12, 2009

the race toward Counseling

..a third of the way done after 2 years...

Lessons I'm learning..

1) God shows us He is with us through the little blessings in life.

2) Little blessings include supportive & loving friends, good health, things that happen exactly when they need to happen.

3) I need to DELIBERATELY make time to spend with God.

4) Friendships evolve over time. Receive friends with an open hand.

5) Don't plan too much of your life. Leave a little room for God work His "magic."

6) Patient endurance is a virtue...although the finish line looks far off, endure with a good attitude knowing that God is in control.

7) Stop and enjoy the simple things in life.

8) GOD. I AM.

9) Revere. Reverent fear of God.

10) ENJOY the race...don't let opportunities to have FUN pass by.

God is showing me that He is with me through this journey. I have doubts about a lot of things...but that's when I know that if "it happens," God will get the most glory b/c "it" will not be dependant on my abilities, but by His grace. His grace is sufficient.

No comments:

Post a Comment